Saturday, March 31, 2012

Penny Press #1 - Dallas Zoo

It's about time this blog had a recurring feature and I can think of no machine more deserving than the Penny Press a.k.a. the Penny Smasher a.k.a. the Penny Crusher. This works out well for me since any time I see one (and I have the right amount of change) I tend to use one. So here we go!

Our first Penny Squasher Machine is at the Dallas Zoo:

The choices at this machine are Tiger, Parrot, Elephant and Chimps. There is at least one other machine at the zoo (near their monorail) but I didn't get to look at that one so I don't know if they had different choices.

So I picked the elephant and even afterward I can confidently say that I made the best choice. I mean, come on, it's an elephant!

More penny squashers coming soon (as soon as I see another one)!

No comments:

Post a Comment